* Always dry with soft cloth after use.
* Rinse regularly with water and dry with a soft cloth
* Never use abrasive cleaning products containing hydrochloric acid, bleach or other inappropriate chemicals, including abrasive scouring pads. A pH neutral soap (pH level of 7) may be used if applied with a soft cloth and then rinsed thoroughly with water. Dry with a soft cloth.
* Extra care should be taken if you live in a hard water area. Should limescale build-up appear please clean with vinegar and rinse thoroughly with water. Dry with a soft cloth.
* Extra care should also be taken when using personal toiletries such as toothpaste, shower gels, soaps, etc as these can leave residue that may cause blemishes. Always make sure surfaces are rinsed thoroughly with water and dry with a soft cloth.
* For satin metal surfaces apply a little vaseline or wax to help maintain the brightness.
2-4 week delivery and are non-returnable
Available from stock in the Black range only
In addition to the care and maintenance guide above, extra special care needs to be applied to products in a Matt Black finish. Due to the finish being baked/painted onto the surface the Matt Black finish can be susceptible to chipping, so extra care must be taken, for example, not to knock handles etc with rings or other jewellery, and special attention needs to be taken when replacing shower handsets gently into their holders etc.
Special finishes – concealed shower heads only
4-6 week delivery and are non-returnable
** selected items only